Baking bacon in a toaster oven is a convenient and quick way to enjoy this delicious and popular breakfast food. It’s a healthier alternative to frying, and it’s a great option for those who don’t have access to a stove top or oven. In this guide, we’ll take you through the steps on how to bake bacon in a toaster oven and provide tips on how to make it perfectly crispy and flavorful.
Tools and Ingredients: To bake bacon in a toaster oven, you will need the following tools and ingredients
- Toaster oven
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
- Turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
- Paper towels
Table of Contents
- Preheat the toaster oven to 375°F(Degree:190.556 or Fahrenheit:707 or Kelvin:648.15).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the bacon on the baking sheet, making sure that the slices don’t overlap.
- Place the baking sheet in the toaster oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Check the bacon occasionally to make sure it’s not burning.
- Using tongs, remove the bacon from the baking sheet and place it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the excess grease.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips for Perfectly Crispy Bacon:
- Make sure the toaster oven is fully preheated before adding the bacon.
- Use aluminum foil to line the baking sheet to prevent the bacon from sticking.
- Keep an eye on the bacon as it cooks, and remove it from the toaster oven as soon as it reaches your desired level of crispiness.
- Use tongs to transfer the bacon from the toaster oven to a plate to avoid burning your fingers.
- Blot the bacon with paper towels to remove excess grease.
Nutrition Facts of Bacon:
Bacon is a high-protein food that is a good source of vitamin B12, zinc, and selenium. However, it is also high in saturated fat and sodium, which can be detrimental to your health if consumed in excess. Turkey bacon is a healthier alternative to pork bacon, as it contains less fat and sodium.
One Serving (3 slices) of Turkey Bacon Contains:
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Sodium: 290 mg
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Protein: 9 g
Baking bacon in a toaster oven is an easy and healthy way to enjoy this popular breakfast food. With just a few tools and ingredients, you can make perfectly crispy and delicious bacon that’s lower in fat and sodium than the traditional pork bacon. Remember to follow these steps and tips for best results and enjoy your baked bacon!
See Other Related Post: